Rare Bird Face Mask Replacement Anti-Pollution FilterRegular price £9.99 Save £-9.99
Rare Bird masks are tailored for longevity so you want them to keep their effectiveness as long as their looks will last. By definition, filters, when used out and about on your motorcycle or scooter, build up with the very things they’re protecting you against. Good news is Rare Bird supply replacement filters in single or multi-packs. Here’s the rather reassuring specification.
- UK Ministry of Defence Filtration Technology filters viruses, bacteria and gas pollution such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- 100% pure activated carbon cloth with sub-micron filtration capability filters out dust and pollution particles such as PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or traveling to areas with high air pollution/smoke levels
- The filter lifespan is based on the length of the journey, local air quality and breathing rate
- As an example: In pollution levels where the WHO (World Health Organisation) guidelines recommend that the average citizen should wear some form of respiratory protection, on a daily hour long journey with a breathing rate of 30 litres of air per minute then the filter should be changed every 69 hours of use.