Merlin Odell, Leather Air Jacket BlackRegular price £199.99 Save £-199.99
The Merlin Odell jacket has classic, ageless line suiting a variety of tastes. For instance: the Odell is built of the finest quality full grain cowhide. “Full grain” leather hasn’t been dyed to cover the natural flaws so the very best hides are set aside for this category. This top part of the skin is tightly crammed making it more resilient to abrasion. In combination with the Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour included, the Odell achieves a CE Level AA safety rating. This jacket is ideal for warmer days thanks to the mesh lining, perforated panelling across the chest and ventilation zips on the front and rear. Plus the additional benefit of a detachable thermal gilet, should you want to start your ride on those cooler mornings with the option of storing it away as the day gets warmer.
Available in black or brown and sizes 38-50.
- 1.2-1.3mm full grain cowhide leather outer
- Fixed mesh lining to aid breathability
- Detachable thermal lining vest with cross stitch
- YKK zippers used throughout
- SW Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors pre-fitted (CE compliance to EN1621)
- Pocket for back protector insert (purchased separately)
- Two lower side entry zipped pockets
- Internal storage pockets
- Leather trim to collar
- Large punched leather panels through the arms, chest and sides for improved airflow
- Zip with snap stud cuff closure
- Quick grab leather zip tabs with antique rivet
- Jacket to jean connecting zipper plus hoop connector