Spada Rigger Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves for Men, SandRegular price £59.99 Save £-59.99
Spada are a British motorcycle clothing company. Since 1957 they've been designing and producing motorcyclists clothing for all biker groups be they tourers, commuters, adventure riders or urban riders. Taking inspiration from the Americana genre of bikers, Spada have brought the rigger style glove to the British motorcyclist and made it capable of meeting the demands of our weather and traffic conditions. Padded, waterproof and warm, not to forget looking the part.
Available in sizes small - 2 extra large.
- Natural pigmented leather outer
- Contrast stitched banding to finger
- Polyester lining
- Official 3M® heavyweight 70gm Thinsulate® thermal lining
- 100% WP breathable HIPORA® membrane
- Rubber pads to knuckles & fingers
- High density foam inserts to knuckles and fingers
- KEPROTEC® palm reinforcements - made with Kevlar ®
- Zip and pop stud cuff belt for secure fastening
- Stretch panels in key areas for improved comfort and fit