Merlin Wesley, Harrington Style Waxed Armoured Riding JacketRegular price £179.99 Sale price £129.99 Save £50.00
There are few jackets as iconic or evocative of the 1960's chic as the Harrington. Mods and especially scooter riders wore the Harrington as a symbol of their sub culture, as a style statement. High fashion yet ultimately practical. Yet there was something missing, especially for those, and now us, risking everything that the weather and other road users can throw at us. In steps Merlin Bike Gear with the Wesley. All the style of the Harrington but with the added 'Britishness' of Halley Stevensons waxed cotton and all the modern protection of DuPont Kevlar and SW CE level 2 armour.
Get on your Lambretta or Vespa and look right, feel safe and stay dry wearing a Merlin Bike Gear Wesley.
Available in burgundy or navy. Sizes small - 3 extra large.
- Inspired by the classic Harrington design
- Halley Stevensons® 10oz super dry, soft cotton outer with a water repellent treatment
- DuPont™️ Kevlar® 220g reinforced impact areas (shoulders, elbows and back)
- SW® Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows (removable)
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- Ribbed cuffs and hem with high quality return
- 4 outer pockets plus 3 internal storage pockets
- Traditional tartan lining akin to the Harrington style throughout the inside of the jacket
- YKK® zippers used throughout
- Central zipper includes a wind flap behind
- Short YKK® jacket to jean connecting zipper