Merlin Victory, Kevlar Lined Armoured Riding ShirtRegular price £199.99 Sale price £149.99 Save £50.00
Merlin Bike Gear have stepped out of their British classic motorcycle heritage range and looked across the pond to the American Harley Davidson, Indian or even Henderson riding working man. But they didn't stop with the authentic look. Merlin's approach to performance, protection and longevity has been applied comprehensively, as they do with all of their motorcycle riding garments. Scottish Halley Stevensons fabric is under-layed with DuPont Kevlar and removable SW CE level 2 armour. There's even a pocket to add back armour of your choice and enhance this highly desirable CE rated riding shirt.
Available in navy, peat and tan. Sizes small - 3 extra large.
- Inspired by the American worker jacket but with a British cut
- Halley Stevensons® 10oz super dry, soft cotton outer with a water repellent treatment
- DuPont™️ Kevlar® 220g reinforced impact areas (shoulders, elbows and back)
- SW® Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows (removable)
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- Silver micro snap studs plus silver central YKK® zipper with wind flap and snap down collar
- YKK® zippers used throughout
- Stunning tartan lining throughout the inside of the jacket
- Two lower pockets with side entry hand warmers, two chest pockets and 6 internal pockets
- Hem and cuff adjustment
- Short YKK® jacket to jean connecting zipper