Merlin Catton, Leather Riding GlovesRegular price £79.99 Save £-79.99
Merlin Catton leather motorcycle gloves have a heritage style while being waterproof, long cuffed and therefore ideal for autumn and winter. A strong cowhide leather outer layer covers a Hypora layer (a breathable membrane to keep hands and fingers dry) and a layer of Outlast (an insulating liner to keep the cold out and the warmth in). Despite 3 layers the Catton is pliable, doesn't hamper dexterity and retains your sense of feel for clutch, brake and throttle. The Catton gauntlet doesn't compromise on protection. On the back of the glove there's a robust ABS-injected knuckle protector. On the palm and the sides there's additional layers of abrasion-resistant leather with padding on the palm and top of the fingers. A visor wiper on the thumb helps you see and hi-vis panels on the back of the hand help get you seen.
Available in black, brown and tan. Sizes small to 3 extra large.
- Cowhide leather outer 0.8mm
- Hipora® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Outlast® temperature regulating fleece lining
- Knuckle impact protector
- Velcro wrist adjustment and closure
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit
- Reflective elements for improved visibility
- Stretch to rear of the hand for improved comfort and flexibility
- Long length gauntlet cuff with filled cross stitch panel details
- Subtle contrast thread detailing