Merlin Belmot, Waxed Armoured Urban Camo JacketRegular price £279.99 Save £-279.99
The Merlin Belmot waxed motorcycle jacket is a fusion of Military / Combat and Urban styling all in a highly effective 4 season waterproof, armoured jacket.
In keeping with Merlin's Heritage range the Belmot is tailored with 6oz Halley Stevensons waxed cotton under layed by a Reissa Active waterproof and breathable membrane effective up to 10,000mm - 15,000gm2. Keeping you the rider dry in the wettest weather. And when it gets cold there's a fixed diamond stitched cotton lining with 100g wadded fill to keep your body warmth in when the outside temperature drops.
The Merlin Belmot doesn't skimp on practicality. Theres a detachable hood to keep you drive when your helmet is off as well as an array of pockets to choose from. A waist drawcord keeps the jacket fitting well and the elements out.
SW Level 2 elbow and shoulder armour is a standard fitment but is easily removed if you don't need that level of protection down the pub. There's also a back pocket for optional CE rated back armour for additional protection.
The Belmot is available in Camo Blue or Camo Tan and sizes small - 3 extra large.
- A special long length 'Parka' inspired riding jacket
- 6oz dry (8oz wet) lightweight Halley Stevensons® Camo print waxed cotton outer
- Reissa® Active waterproof and breathable membrane (10,000mm, 15,000gm2)
- SW® Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows (removable)
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- Detachable hood with optional fold back system
- YKK® zippers used throughout with an antique brass finish
- Two lower patch pockets with side entry hand warmers, plus two chest pockets
- Fish tail split hem opening with draw cord adjustment
- Drawcord waist adjustment and velcro cuff adjustment
- Fixed cotton lining with an 100g wadded fill with diamond quilt stitching and storage
- Short YKK® jacket to jean connecting zip