Merlin Lichfield, Leather Armoured Motorcycle Jacket OxbloodRegular price £279.99 Save £-279.99
Merlin Bike Gear have an eye for classic, iconic design. Call it traditional, heritage or retro, Merlin know how to make a leather biker jacket and make it well. What you see is an aged 1.1-1.3mm thick bovine leather which will only get more appealing the more you wear it. The leather is supple and the tailoring fine. The elongated rear and curved sleeves suits all riding positions, keeping the jackets safe and the chill out. Shoulder and elbow CE Level 1 Safetech armour is standard with a back pocket for an optional back protector. Your choice of which brand and specification you'd like to add. An internal removable thermal gilet has a rather attractive Tartan pattern, complimenting the quilted diamind stitching on the internal flaps.
Available in black or oxblood. Sizes 38-50.
- Mens jacket in 1.1-1.3mm cowhide leather
- Asymmetrical zip closure with quilted fold
- CE Level 1 Safetech shoulder and elbow armour with a rear armour pocket
- 100g removable gilet with Marton Mills panel detailing
- Satin black lining
- Merlin branded snap studs with antique finish
- YKK®/Max® zippers used throughout
- YKK® jacket to jean connector zip
- Shoulder and elbow detailing