Merlin Padget, Leather GlovesRegular price £79.99 Save £-79.99
Merlin are fast becoming Britain's leading innovator in the world of retro motorcycle clothing. And they're continuing to build their reputation with this classic motorcycle glove. Ribbed for flexibility and comfort, made from quality leather for longevity and styled to impress.
For the extrovert, the Padget is available in an Italian bold red (Vespa or Ducati riders perhaps?) or for the traditionalist in darkest black (Norton or Vincent riders perhaps?)
But let's not be bike brand conscious. These gloves are good on any motorcycle or scooter for any warm day ride with punched leather for cooling and a soft inner for comfort.Available in red or black. Sizes small - 2 extra large.
- A distinctive retro style for the modern rider
- High quality aniline leather with soft lining
- Large ribbed (accordian) stretch to the back of hand and two forefingers providinga close but flexible feel
- Two outer fingers include protection and punched leather
- Premium thread for improved durability
- Silver YKK® cuff zipper
- Overlays protective panels to the palm
- Punched inner fingers for better breathability
- Elasticated inner cuff for an improved fit and retention