Merlin Draycott, Leather Armoured Motorcycle JacketRegular price £299.99 Sale price £249.99 Save £50.00
The Merlin Draycott Leather Motorcycle jacket is testimony to Merlin's talents. A straight forward, classic leather motorcyclists jacket with aesthetic features that have real practical purpose. It's clean lines have attracted non-riders as much dyed in the wool (well leather actually) motorcyclists.
The full grain premium 1.2mm - 1.3mm cowhide leather is supple in texture, tailored in fit and hard wearing for longevity. This leather jacket will age beautifully. Front and rear zipped vents give the rider comfort on those summer ride outs and the removable 100g thermal gilet helps keep ot the cold on winter jaunts. And when it comes to your protection, SW Level 2 armour is pre-fitted to shoulders and elbows with a back pocket ready for optional CE rated back armour of your choice.
Yep, we wear them, on the bike and in the pub.
Available in black, brown and oxblood. Sizes 38-50.
- Classically styled retro jacket
- Premium full grain 1.2-1.3mm grade AAA cowhide leather
- Removable 100g thermal gilet lining with British woven Marton Mills® tartan lining
- SW® Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows (removable)
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- YKK® zippers used throughout with an antique brass finish
- Twin chest ventilation points
- Lower external pockets with Marton Mills® trim
- Split hem opening with accordion stretch
- Expanding rear shoulder panels for improved movement and fit
- Merlin branded snap studs in a complimentary antique brass finish
- Short YKK® jacket to jean connecting zip