Leon Jeantet Aviator T2 (for spectacles) Goggles, Chrome & Black LeatherRegular price £129.99 Save £-129.99
The T2 Leon Jeantet aviator motorcycle googles are a standard fit goggle with adaptations to the face mask making them perfect for riders who wear prescription glasses. Manufactured to very high standards in Geneva, the T2 goggles feature effective anti-misting aerated frames, combined with a goats leather face mask and crystal clear wide peripheral vision lenses. They are incredibly comfortable and hassle free to use.
Designed in partnership with Davida, the Leon Jeantet Aviator range of motorcycle goggle has been specifically engineered to be compatible with their range open face helmets. The T2 is especially designed to fit the Jet, Ninety, Speedster and Speedster V3 helmets, with the stud on the strap snaps into place on the back of the helmet. However they can be worn with many other brands, including Bell helmets, Caberg helmets, Hedon helmets and Shoes helmets.
Replacement or upgrade tinted lenses are available, which can be very easily fitted. In fact, most of the components are available at Foxxmoto should anything break, go astray or need freshening up.
- T2 - The facemask is designed to fit over prescription spectacles
- T2 - Standard fit, large to extra large helmets
- Chrome trim with black leather face mask
- Foam padded Goats leather face mask
- Anti-misting aerated frames
- Crystal clear wide peripheral vision lenses
- High quality adjustable head band
- Made in Geneva
- Supplied with clear lens and protective bag