Davida 45 Touring, Leather Gloves, BlackRegular price £63.00 Save £-63.00
A full length, super soft leather glove designed specifically to cope with the mainly mild conditions between spring and autumn but where the occasional drop in temperature and showery conditions demand additional protection.
Great words direct from Davida. Just so happens they're right. There's no fuss or complexity with these gloves. No over thinking, trying too hard to impress or inventing features that really don't make a difference. These Davida gloves are direct descendants from the touring gloves of the 1960s with the subtle but effective technological improvements of DuPont Kevlar stitching and Porelle waterproof, breathable lining.
Available in sizes extra small - 3 extra large.
- 100% soft quality leather
- Through-dyed cowhide - will not bleed when wet or fade in the sun
- Stitched with DuPont Kevlar thread throughout
- Thermal layer on the back of hand & fingers to reduce windchill
- Porelle® Fully Waterproof & Breathable Membrane Made in UK
- Long storm cuff with Velcro closure on front and back
- Elasticated wrist
- Reinforced twist grip area on palm, thumb and index finger
- Visor wipe on both index fingers
- Bonded nylon liner for added warmth and to actively wick moisture away from the skin
- Unisex Sizing